CHEYENNE, SANTA FE HORSE STALL FRONT
3-Rail Cheyenne or 5-Rail Santa Fe
Coffman Barns Cheyenne, Santa Fe Horse horse stall fronts use the same panel construction used on the interior panels of FCP barns, which make them Kick-Proof, Chew-Proof and fire resistant. Using these steel laminated plywood core panels nearly eliminates any injuries your horse might encounter by splintering a conventional stall panel. Plus, you can simply use a hose on the barn stall to clean them. An easy to sanitize, low maintenance stall reduces cleaning time and the risk of disease to horses and livestock.
*Some images show custom options and upgrades
3-Rail Cheyenne Horizontal
5-Rail Santa Fe Horizontal
Heavy Duty Door Guides
Intuitive, Simple Latch
Coffman Barns, featuring FCP Barns Cheyenne and Santa Fe Horse horse stall fronts, are the perfect centerpiece for your dream barn! They’re a solid, well built, safe environment for your horses with features that make it virtually maintenance-free. You have more important things to do than worry about your barn. But there’s nothing that says a hard working barn can’t look good. Available in RCA, Gable and Shedrow roof lines and a wide variety of colors, this solid investment will look like a million bucks for years to come.
Easy to Maintain – Titan horse stall fronts feature easy-to-maintain, easy to sanitize, keeping your horse safe from disease.
FCP Barns Integrity – 3-Rail Cheyenne or 5-Rail Santa Fe 16 gauge 1 7/8” horizontal grill with full circle welds, heavy duty bottom door guides, feed doors, hinges welded in place, self-cleaning, round profile door track and rollers for sliding doors, intuitive latching, simple and reliable. (Some pictures may include upgrades) Please contact us for more information.
Safest Product Available – Steel interior wall system that is Kick-Proof, Chew-Proof and fire resistant.
- Lifetime Kick-Thru Warranty – Flexible wall and door panels prevent hoof and leg injury.
- 3 Year Material and Workmanship Warranty.
- 30 Year (Limited Warranty) Roof Panels.
- Fire Resistance – So you can rest easy at night.
- Chew Proof and Won’t Harbor Bacteria – Healthy environment for your horses.
- Pre-Engineered Modular Versatility – Easily customizable to any need.
- Easy Sanitizing – Prevents disease.
- Heavy Wind/Snow Load Safe – A must for extreme weather conditions in mountain states.
- Unmatched Durability – Galvanized steel wall channels and structural steel framing.
- Low Maintenance – Because you have better things to do than work on your barn!