EQUINE FACILITY BUILDER
Turnkey Design, Engineering and Construction Solutions - Equine Facility Builder
Equine facility builder. If horses are your passion and you want to provide the very best in horse housing, equestrian facilities, horse stalls and stables, than you can count on Coffman Barns for state-of-the-art modular barn designs and budget-friendly value.
Equine Facility Builder for: Equestrian horse training facilities, horse breeding professionals, horse riding stables, veterinary stables and other professional equestrian facilities, barns/stable building solutions.
From small horse barns to large equine training facilities, we have the experience to turn your dream barn into a reality! Randy Coffman, our BARNOLOGIST™, has designed and sold barns for:
- The City of Scottsdale, at WestWorld for the Scottsdale Mounted Police Barn, 264 new show stalls and 200 event temporary stalls.
- 100 stall barn for the Town of Queen Creek at Horseshoe Park
- 30 stall training barn in Cortona, Italy
- 50 stall boarding facility in Chihuahua, Mexico
- 400 stalls racetrack barns for Indiana Downs in Shelbyville, Indiana
- Equine hospital for Cave Creek Equine Surgical Center in Cave Creek, AZ
- and many more…
For complete, one-stop, turnkey solutions for the equine professional, contact Coffman Barns today. Your leading equestrian facility builder (horse stables, horse stalls, horse barns) specialist, and the only authorized MD Barnmaster dealer in Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming.
MD Barnmaster Standard Features/Benefits
- Lifetime Kick Proof Warranty – Flexible walls prevent hoof and leg injury.
- Lifetime Chew Proof Warranty – No wood harboring bacteria, no wood splinters.
- 40 Year Roof and Wall Paint System.
- 0% Fire Spread Rating – So you can rest easy at night.
- Pre-Engineered Modular Versatility – Easily customizable to any need.
- Easy Sanitizing – Prevents disease.
- Heavy Wind/Snow Load Safe – A must for extreme weather conditions in mountain states.
- Unmatched Durability – Proprietary galvanized steel wall channels and structural steel framing.
- Low Maintenance – Because you have better things to do than work on your barn!