Colorado Barn Kits | Colorado Building Kits
Colorado Barn Kits
Customizable Pre-Engineered, Prefabricated, Modular Colorado Barn Kits
Delivered to Your Job-Site Ready for Assembly
Custom Colorado barn kits are designed to meet each customers unique needs. No matter if you’re a back yard horse enthusiast, or you’re an equine industry professional, Coffman barns can help you design your Colorado barn kit and have it professionally engineered, prefabricated, kitted and delivered to your job-site ready for assembly either by your DIY team, or Coffman Barns professional installers. (Engineering building submittals provided for building permits. Be sure to check local building code requirements.
Create any size barn kit with 1-stop service from Coffman Barns, the leading barn kit provider in Colorado and across the Western United States including Texas, Wyoming, Idaho, New Mexico, and Arizona.
We Make Colorado Barn Kits Easy
With decades of experience as the number 1 barn kits and building contractor for industry leading manufactures such as MD Barnmaster and FCB Barns, Coffman barns can turn your dream barn building kit into reality.
Have an Idea for a Barn?
- Bring your ideas to us and our “Barnologist” professional can work with you to make your idea a reality. We ensure every detail down to standard or custom colors and materials, match existing property structures, or designed to your new build specs.
Not sure where to start?
- Turnkey Design Approach – We can work with you to find out what your unique needs are including functionality needs, space limitations, environment concerns, existing structures or new build requirements and budgetary concerns. We then collaborate every step of the process to endure your barn kit project goes smooth.
- Design Inspiration – we have many resources including standard floor plans, online catalog, our online barn builder app, and many pictures all over our website to bring inspiration to your own design. Then we’ll work with you to make sure the design is structurally sound, on budget and delivered on time.
Be sure to check with your local building codes for building permit requirements. Coffman Barns provides engineering document submittals for building permits. We can also provide matching foundation plans for your barn kit.
Engineering and Prefabricating Your Barn Kit
Once your barn kit design is finalized, Coffman Barns sends the floor plans to our manufacturing facility where every component of the kit is BIM engineered and manufactured right here in the USA.
- Prefab barn kit construction process saves valuable field labor
- Quality control throughout the barn kit fabrication process in a controlled environment reduces waste
- Reduces work-site activity, disturbance of the environment and theft
- Modular design – one of the great benefits of modular pre-fab barn kits is the ability to add on as you need
- Versatile – Coffman Barn Kits can be dissembled and moved from one location to another or even sold to a new buyer
Delivering and Assembling Your Barn Kit
Once the Barn kits quality control checked they are kitted, loaded, and secured for shipment. Coffman Barns ships your kit directly from our California manufacturing facility ready for installation by your DIY install team or our professional barn kit installers.
Delivery Assembly Notes:
- Barn kits are shipped on semi trucks and must have suitable road access and space to delver the barn kit
- Arrange for forklift (Ground conditions should be suitable for forklift operation) Note: wall panels (400 lbs and up) and wall sections can weigh upwards of 4,000 lbs.
- Ease of Installation – Bolt together prefab components – detailed foundation plans and assembly instructions provided
- Because almost every component of Coffman Barns barn kits are engineered as a pre-engineered/prefabricated building system, our barn kits can be assembled as DIY “do it yourself” projects, or installed by our professionals. Ask about Coffman Barns about on-site barn kit installation services.
Warranty and Benefits:
- 3 year material and workmanship warranty
- 30 year (limited warranty) roof panels
- Fire Resistant
- Lifetime Chew-Proof Warranty
- Lifetime Kick-Through Proof Warranty.
- Won’t Harbor Bacteria – Healthy Horses
- No Cuts/Scrapes
- Easy Sanitizing – Low Maintenance
- Heavy Wind and Snow Load Safe